New Project - The Renovation of Dolokeleh Paye Elementary and Junior High - Click here to donate>>>
The images that were posted on Facebook about the condition of the school in Foequelleh so disappointing. That school has provided 100s of us our early education and seeing it going down the drain is a disgrace. We need to do something as quick as possible to revive the situation.
During the 2016 convention in Columbus, Ohio, we agreed as a group to raise funds in order to give the school a facelift. Let's remember our pledges. We also accepting friends and well-wishers to assist us.
Remember the words of Pastor Marc: " Blessed to be a blessing." We have the opportunity to help our local community. Through our collective efforts success is assured.
Now, we have created a Gofundme account, please make a little donation to this fund so others can be encouraged to assist us. The link for this account can be found on Foe River Basin Facebook page.
You can also make a voluntary donation to our Wellsfargo account.
Your urgent attention is highly appreciated.
Thank You and God bless the works of your hands.
- General Secretary
- On April 23, we have just lost a sister, daughter, niece etc...in Liberia. Alfred Flomo and his family got the disturbing news that a family person named Lucy Togbah got sick suddenly. The sad event happened in Monrovia where she had lived her life for years. The organization and its members extend a heartfelt sympathetic greeting to the family feeling this unbearable pain.
- On April 4th we received a down-heartening information from our Liberian community again that Helen Nushann's mother-in-law has passed today in Liberia. Everyone is encouraged to extend their sympathetic greetings to the bereaved families.
- Similar event occurred right after the said one below where we got a news that our own secretary Mary Sombai just lost her mother in Monrovia. As a group the organization extends its heartfelt symapathetic greeting to Mary and relatives. We all feel that pain when information like these arise in our community.
- February 16, 2017: we lost a father, brother... in our community. A news came at later time stating the Joe Kata has passed. It's said that the incident took place in Liberia on a Thursday. Organization members are encouraged to extend their sympathetic greetings to the bereaved families.
Preparation for Convention: The annual convention is nearing, we are trying to do a head count of people will be attending. Please respond "No or Yes" by clicking one of the button below.
We need your support for coming convention. Raffle tickets are ready for purchase. The cost for a ticket is $5. Contact Christian to purchase or purchase tickets online.
Every member is encouraged to work harder in making the association meet its goal. Please be informed that your presence at the next meeting is of importance at the convention.
FOE RIVER 2016 - Ohio
Forms of Support:
The Foe River Basin Community Development Organization needs your help. After 14 years of civil conflicts in Liberia, the Foe River basin community lacks all basic needs-education, health and etc. The organization is a non-profit and donation made is tax deductible. We appreciate any donation in the form of cash, check, credit card or kinds. Thanks for your generous support.
Foe River Basin
62 Cook Ave West
St Paul MN 55117
At 2016 Convention
- Discussion Surrounding District Communities
- Fund Raising Programs
- Kickout Dance Climaxed with Queen Contest
- Cookout Grill Drilling
- A Lot More Integrations
Recent Projects | Activities
- Helping fight Ebola Outbreak
- Supplying kids with school materials
- Cleaning up Campaign
What we do:
Build a strong relationshipKeep connected with one anotherDo things as one family. Provide Resources for the Development of Our Local Community in Liberia. Promote Empowerment
AIM | MOTTO
Nuah Mominneh (Kpelleh): Meaning People Matter
Who We Are